Don't read the comments section.....
If you are someone who has/can be easily distracted, or worse feel like you have to reply or tend to any and every comment. Being on social media especially places like a Facebook or YouTube. You are in trouble.
Unfortunately I'm one of those people. I DO want to answer every question you guys have for me. But it's EXHAUSTING. especially it's not a question and so much as a snark comment or worse. Somone looking to start trouble.
Youtube comments are that for me. Which racist, crazy folks, and those who think there opinions are law and fact. And honestly i do not have the energy to even bother with that kind of stuff. If people want you reply, I used to direct them to my IG where for the most part. I can pretty much deal with people on my terms and for the most part sensible way.
Over the last few years. I've definitely noticed hat YouTube DO NOT LIKE going to other social media platforms. Whether it be because they aren't Anon on them. Or worse they think i want them to follow me. (I don't care if you follow me or not) but if you have real questions. You can always ask here. Or on IG. But i will not be reading the crazy comments.
I dont read them because it's
1. too much negative
2. Too many people believe objective opinion is someone being too "sensitive"
3. YOU ARE BIAS (which is fine) but not to the point you are trying to bash me because of it.
4. God damn bait to start a argument. (Not that serious over toys)
5. A WASTE OF MY TIME. because if you want more review/photos i cannot respond to thousands of comments all the time.
6. YouTube app on mobile sucks. And I'm dealing with that shit with thousands of comments.
But yeah. That sums of most of besides the massive amounts of racism one faces on the daily basis and doesn't wanna argue about toys.
But yeah. There you have the simplified version of it all.
I gotta say, i gotta blog more. Maybe i will. Maybe it will be another year or so. Who knows.
Be Good, Do Good, Drink your water.